Sunday, July 20, 2008

The trouble with BLOGGING

So, I love my old blog... but it's a bit slow on the upload and since no-one was visiting it..... what's the point right?

You would think it a very simple thing to just grab a blog from Blogster and start up fresh, but I can't stand their templates! 

 I love pictures!  The more the better!!!

I needed something that could showcase all of my family and look cute.  I think that's what I liked the best about my old blog.  I created it using iweb on my mac.  This program is great, a few flaws, but still great!  User friendly to the max.  I could just open a web page and click and drag and drop my photos all over the place.

Here in lies my headache....  For the past day I've been brushing up on my HTML and wondering when I'm going to learn a little of this new (is it called CSS?) code.  Alas, photoshop my fine friend has helped me greatly... and here is my resulting banner.  

Now I'm off to get some widgets...   I love widgets  *grin*

1 comment:

amberd. said...

K FREAKO!! It ROCKS!! I LOVE IT! and I'm majorly JEALOUS!

love your guts.

-A.